IDEA

Recent work that I have been toying with over the past couple of weeks has led me to create this. Would be interesting to know what the groups view on it is. It was actually an idea had just to fill the time it took for one of my signs to dry so I wasn't expecting to create anything worthwhile but as it turns out I find that this to be exciting and has more mileage than the most of the "proper" work that I have been making. It is very simple and literal but I like that quality recently it seems that I have to force myself into making 'real' work which has resulted in my work becoming very laboured. So any idea or feedback on how to take the work further or artists to look at would be much appreciated.





Craig

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude looks interesting, I'm off to work shortly so will come back with somthing more in depth later.

    Kit

    ReplyDelete