Summer Projects

So I'll start off with some photos from my exhibition in Eymet that closed today. Just gonna say thanks to Ian Graham for setting the whole thing up (and shifting all my work). Ok new work first...



Fuck Kunst, Let's Dance
Steel, Concrete, Enamel Paint, E.L Wire, 2013


We Came From Nowhere
Chipboard, Plywood, M.D.F, 2013
 

Don't Run Towards The End
Painted Wood, Burnt Wood, 2013


This Used To Be The Future III
Re-Enforced Concrete, Wooden Trestles, 2013

And some older pieces as well..


Bread & Circuses
Concrete, Plywood, Melamine, 2012


The Sum Of Recent Glories
Chipboard, Plywood, M.D.F, Steel Acros, 2012


I'll Tell You Summat For Nowt
Terracotta, Gold Leaf, 2012


Oh Aye Big Man
Screen Print on Paper, 70 x 100 cm, 2012

And finally my video from the summer exhibition at Galerie Padi...


I Know What I Want, Don't Know How To Get It
(Installation View)
Video, 5:02 Mins, 2013



Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment