Title Art Prize

Hey all,

Great to see some really nice blogs posted up, I've had a little read and a look see and like anything that started with a kiss I will come back to soon.

Just thought I'd let you all know that the Awards Ceremony for the Title Art Prize was last Saturday. The Blank Media Collective with the guest panelist's announced the winner, 3 runners up and a people's choice award and the panel selected my work as one of the runners up of the show. There was some really fantastic and diverse art works shortlisted so I'm rather chuffed to be a runner up. Was also a really great night meeting other art practioners from around the counrty and getting the chance to see what they're up to and also have a good chin wag.

Here a little phone camera quality image of my piece in its current - well when the picture was taken on Sunday - state. A better quality one will no doubt appear soon...

 

Kit

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your runner up prize! I'll try to give the exhibition a visit before it ends on the 27th, some of the other work that I've seen online on show there looks rather impressive too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete