Degree Show Title

Hey guys,

Our exhibition title "Shut That Gate" has been pulled from the show which means we are to come up with a new name, so I thought I'd ask of your wonderful minds to suggest/validate some ideas.
I'm particularly fond of a title with no pretenciousness or Latin, hence why I liked "Shut That Gate" so much - but that is deemed as terrible and of(fence)ive - GEDDIT to Cumbria and all that... I don't particularly understand either....
Anyway, please please I need your help as a students suggestion in the last vote was "and," which I dispise - though it almost won the bloody votes.
I like the idea of the title being almost conversational and not omnipotent or pedantic or whatever. Here are a few ideas off the top of my head:


and I'm everything else
so just what are you trying to do?

Nathan

7 comments:

  1. 49% Right, 51% Wrong, 1% Undecided

    Sorry Mum and Dad

    Dole, Here I Come! (alternatively, get someone to make a neon that reads "SIGN", and get it to flash on and off intermittently)

    Just Did It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you have We're pure gonna blast stuff into space nasa style, or you can't loose what youve never had. A title for a possible title for a show or a zine i'm mulling over at the moment is Youth In Asia im also liking Paradies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, Craig I pitched the nasa one - it all fell silent. I suggested "and I'm everything else" which was a Kit Mead quote from paying for his meal in Berlin almost a year ago today - which won the student vote. Beating "Stay young and be quiet" by 3. Then one of the tutors made a comment as they cast their votes at which point one student changed their vote meaning "Stay young and be quiet" is the degree show name.
    I won't lie I'm a bit miffed, especially since it seemed one students vote wasnt winning so she jumped ship. No one else voted twice. PAH. fucking PAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd prefer PAH. fucking PAH! to be the title

    ReplyDelete