Hi again,

Just thought I would post up an exhibition I've just found that I'm particularly frustrated by - those reasons being because it would of been fantastic for my dissertation and previous projects and that it explores alot of what I attempting to do. Don't you just hate it when that happens!

http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/theworldasastage/default.shtm

the sites a little naff, but each artist is definately worth a look. Particularly Pawel Althamer, who Michael introduced me to. I've still to find much on Althamer - does anyone know where I can see the recreated Realtime Movie trailer?

Nathan

1 comment:

  1. The 'original' trailer for Real Time Movie can be found on youtube but if you are referring to the events that the trailer was advertising you kinda had to go there to see it, I'm not aware of any other video of what happened when they done it cause that kinda goes against the point of telling people to turn up at the market. I could be wrong though if you find it post up the link cause I would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete