Street Furniture

Don't know if anyone will get a kick out of this site as much as me (maybe Sam will?) but I thought I'd share it anyway:

http://www.shelterstore.co.uk/

Found the site whilst looking for traffic bollards on Google images. I like how it refers to its items as "street furniture", because now it's making me fantasise about people installing this stuff indoors in their homes - a drinking fountain in your bathroom instead of a sink? A nice garden shed instead of a wardrobe in your bedroom? How about a few heavy duty crowd barriers joined together to make a playpen for your kids?

John

1 comment:

  1. This website would be even better if it were free like gumtree or freecycle and we could claim that heavy duty grit box that the council don't want no more. Then I would actually have a water fountain in my house!

    ReplyDelete