Howdy fellas,

I shall be sorting my page (actually we're doing postcards) out for the catalogue for my Degreeeeee show and was thinking of including the blackswanblogspot site as part of contact information. Thought I'd post up here first just so everyone knows/approves. Oh and I met and spoke to ___, I forgot his name - he did the Doodlebug exhibition at BadgerBadger and runs a workshop at the firestation. I mentioned the Blackswan and Zine etc and he's keane for me to drop off a copy of the zine this Wednesday. Again - so everyone knows/approves.

Nathan

2 comments:

  1. I'm okay with that - if we do all have individual websites at a later stage we can always just hyperlink our names to them (some of us already have done that)

    Carl Sowerby? Ask him if he wants to submit something for the issue too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ok with that too, I may do the same for my show.

    Also, yeah try and get Carl to put something forward for Manifesto

    ReplyDelete