Google Art Project

I think I may be experiencing some issues with the blog as I don't appear to be able to view all posts plus can't seem to comment on any of the posts.


On a plus note I have received the zine (thanks Sam) hopefully it should be completed by next week and sent off to you all.


Kit - Since you sent your work as an A4 I'm thinking about having your certificate as either a fold out or something that is just placed in the middle of the blog so that it can be taken out as I don't think it would look as good scaled down to A5.  (hope that makes sense). A free art certificate with every issue! What do you think about this?


Craig (Arts Ambassador for Falkirk) haha I had to put it in!

6 comments:

  1. Now my above comment looks silly, damn you Craig and your revisionist antics - anyway, looking forward to getting the zine soon! Free art certificate? Wow, I bet it's even more useful than my University of Cumbria one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got the 'zine I was starting to panic that it had got lost in the post (although not worried enough to do anything like ask if you got it).

    Did I suggest using Kit's as a centre spread in my note? Either way I agree, keep it A4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it had arrived in Carlisle ages ago I just haven't been there to get it. I'm going back down to Carlisle on monday so hopefully I'll be able to get into uni at night and use the photocopier. Everything is pretty much ready to go just waiting on what Kit thinks best about his page.

    So far Kits page isn't an actual page of the book i.e I dont plan on stapling it in because I like the idea of being able to put it on the wall or something as some kind of declaration. I imagine the students at the uni having it up in their studio spaces. The other idea I have for it is to staple it in to the centre fold but not to print anything on the reverse of it for the same reason above. What does everyone else think about that?

    I've got an idea on what is on every other page it was a bit difficult with the amount of text pieces of work we received I didn't want to put these next to each other so I've structured it around that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s Sam if you think it would be better that kits work would work better just as a centre fold permanently in the zine with images on the back we would require two more additions to the zine.

    Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey.

    Sounds good! I'm happy for it to stay A4 if you think it'l work better. I had thought about it being something that could be taken out signed and framed so im happy for it to go in the middle works for me.

    ReplyDelete