Latest Offerings


After speaking to the person responsible of curating this FVOS Exhibition I was granted til wednesday to get work finished despite the deadline being yesterday, Thursday 19th of May. Which has given me the time to create another I could make this better sign. I think it will be this version of the sign that I submit for the exhibition that opens on the 4th of June. I know the picture isn't the best as there is too much interference from the signs on the wall but its the best I can do for now, without taking the work off the wall. 


This was another contender for the exhibition but decided against it as the I could make this better fits in better with the context and content of the exhibition.

Through making these signs I was asked to make some signs for a guitar tuition business that work from a studio just down from mine,
Craig 

2 comments:

  1. At the moment the work consists of the pallet raised on bricks but I am now considering the idea of just nailing the I could make this better part straight onto the wall, what does everyone else think about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends how self-referential you want it to be... will the tools be included with the artwork?

    ReplyDelete