Manifesto for FVOS

John, What is the current status of the latest edition of Manifesto? I ask because on the 11th of June until the 19th of June I am opening my studio like many other artists through out the Forth Valley area and I would like to distribute some sort of Manifesto magazine to the members of the public who come along. Last year over 600 people turned up so it would be a good way to get Manifesto of some sort out there, even if it is in Forth Valley. Forth Valley is more or less Falkirk and Stirling.

An idea could be to send me scanned copies of the work you have already been sent, I can then print them out and staple them together to produce a mini-zine, if that is Ok with everyone else.

Speaking of Manifesto all editions that I placed around town and in Glasgow (Transmission and Plan B Books) are now all gone.

Thanks Craig

1 comment:

  1. Hey Craig, I've been distracted/lazy/occupied recently so I've kept pushing Manifesto aside - all entries are in, I just need to print it out - will bring a bundle of them in time for Geofest though!

    ReplyDelete