Update

After speaking or rather shouting about it all weekend thought it was time I actually posted up an update with what's happening in the space.



As for the upcoming show opening the 11th of June, there is still time to get some artwork submitted, even if it  is a drawing or text sent by email I can print it out. If anyone wishes to post me work, I give me a text or an email and I shall provide the address in which to send it too. Just a reminded to John to send some Manfiesto zines to me before the 11th as I'd like to distribute them to people who come to visit the "gallery".



Craig

6 comments:

  1. Thats looking really good in the space dude, quite impacting. Is it the only object not on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I like the idea of something povera being visually impacting. Kind of there are a few glasswares and jewellery on plinths but apart from that yeah it is the only sculpture the rest is wall based work mostly oil paintings of animals or landscapes and the adventurous combine both. The show previews tomorrow 3rd of June at 7.30 and is on til the 19th of June I hope you can make it to the preview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be in Carlisle this weekend? I was going to mail you another 14 copies or so but if you're going I'll just bring them along

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I'm aiming to be down in Carlisle on the wednesday probably til the friday if michael is coming up on the 10th might go back up with him if its ok with Nathan for me to crash that long. I shall text you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or you could just leave them with Nathan and I can pick them up from him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack, read this too late! Posted them to you today.

    ReplyDelete